We are looking for talented hospitality staff to recruit for hotels and restaurants all across in Ireland with either temporary or permanent accomodation provided at a discounted price (€200-500/month).
It is a great opportunity to settle and build Your career in a country, which grows and developes at a fast pace.
The basic requirments are:
- Good command of english is required in all positions
- EU passport
- Relevant former experience in the positions candidate applies for
- Reference from previous employers
We are seeking the following posts to be filled:
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Restaurant Manager
- Receptionist (rarely)
- Chefs- all level (Commis Chef, Chef de Partie, Sous Chef, Head Chef)
- Pastry chefs
- Housekeepers, HK Supervisors
- Kitchen Porter
All jobs include: long or short term contract, full benefts (per IRE labour law), standard overtime pay, tips in certain cases, company meals.
Extra Benefts: such as paid travel, temporary or permanent accommodation, assistance with finding affordable accommodation (if not provided by employer), assistance in setting up National Social Acct & Bank Acct., etc. (varies from property to property).
Average Salary Ranges for Chefs:
- Commis Chef- gross €21,000 – 25,000/Annum
- Chef de Partie – gross €25,000 – 30,000/Annum
- Junior/Sous Chef – gross €30,000 – 35,000/Annum
- Senior Sous Chef / Head Chef- gross €35,000 – 40,000/Annum
- Baker/ Pastry Chef– gross €25,000 – 30,000/Annum
Wages for other positions:
- Housekeeper- €11/hour gross
- Housekeeping Supervisor- €13-14/hour gross
- Front Desk Receptionist – €9.80 – 11.00€/hour gross
- Waiter-Bar staff – from €9.80/hour gross
- Restaurant Supervisor- €22,000-25,000/hour gross
Salaries are paid usually bi-weekly, working hours are 40-45 hours/week with paid overtime.
In order to calculate your net salary, click here:
Initial costs: flight ticket to Ireland+ initial expenses till You get your first salary, approx. 500€