We are recruiting only hospitality staff for hotels and restaurants all across in Ireland.
Usually accomodation is not provided, but we give all assistance to find something locally, and employers also providing sometimes with temporary accomodation at the beginning.
The basic requirments are:
- Good command of english is required in all positions
- EU passport
- Relevant experience in the applied positions
We are seeking the following posts to be filled:
- Restaurant Supervisor
- Restaurant Manager
- Chefs- all level (Commis Chef, Chef de Partie, Sous Chef, Head Chef)
- Pastry chefs
All jobs include: 1 year contract, full benefts (per IRE labour law), standard overtime pay, tips, company meals. Extra Benefts: such as paid travel, temporary accommodation, assistance with finding affordable accommodation (if not provided by employer), assistance in setting up National Social Acct & Bank Acct., etc. (varies from property to property).
Average Salary Ranges for Chefs:
- Chef de Partie – gross €20,000 – 25,000/annum
- Junior – Regular Sous Chef range would be – gross €25,000 – 30,000/annum
- Senior Sous Chef / Head Chef- gross €30,000 – 35,000/annum
- Baker / Confectioner – gross €18,000 – 20,000/annum
Wages for other positions:
- Bar / Restaurant Manager – gross €23,000 – 25,000/annum
- Front Office Supervisor – €10.50/hour gross
- Front Desk Receptionist – €10.00 – 10.50/hour gross
- Food & Drink Assistant – from €9.25 (min wage)/hour gross
In order to calculate your net salary, click here: