We are constantly recruiting Healthcare Assistants, Senior Healthcare Assistants and Nurses (registered or pre-registered) for different care/residential homes, hospitals in the UK with immediate start.
Relevant experience is not necessary, but good command of English is essential.
- look after the home’s residents
- helping local nurses in the daily routine, execute all tasks, what do not require registered nurse experience
- washing and dressing patients
- serving meals and helping to feed patients
- Making beds
Training: as each home has different standards, care givers start with an initial training before start working at each workplace for free.
Salary: starting salary is from £8,72-9,00/hour gross
Senior Healthcare Assistant:
Relevant, 3+ years of experience, and fluency in English are essential
- organize and supervise the carers’s work, keeping touch with relatives of the residents
- completing handover
- leading the shift
- medication administration
Working hours: 40+ hours/week
Accomodation: always provided by employer for average £250-£350/month, deducted from employee’s salary
Contract lenght: long term, indefinite-term employment contract
Salary: starting salary is from £9,00-11,00/hour gross
To calculate exact net salary, please click on the image below:
We are also looking for pre-registered, and registered nurses with PIN number.
Salary: pre-registered nurses £10,00-£11,00/hour gross, registered nurses £16-£20/hour gross