Junior Sous Chef – £25k – £27k
Kent and Sussex – 7 gastro pubs
• Salary £22,000 – £24,000 plus minimum £3,000 net tips
• Staff Incentives and Benefits
• Live In may be available at a cost of £2,000 per year
• Maximum 48 hours per week with 2 consecutive days off
• Assist in handing all aspects of the day to day running of the food operation at the pub.
• Menu planning and involvement in meal preparation in our modern fully equipped kitchen.
• Oversee food preparation using fresh locally sourced seasonal food.
• Ensure that food reaches the customers in a timely manner, maintaining the continued high standards that we are proud to have achieved.
• Ordering produce, staff control, quality and cleanliness, pricing and gross profit management plus waste control.
• Deputise for the Head Chef .
• Help to select and train kitchen staff.
• Handles any problems that may arise in the kitchen.
• Will have UK experience at Gastro Pub Senior Chef de Partie level.
• Be passionate about locally sourced fresh food.
• Must have a calm personality, be a team-player and be able to help deliver consistently high quality food at all times.
• Have own transport.
In order to apply, please send your resume to email@example.com , or click on the red „APPLY NOW” button!