We offer a great opportunity to work and live legally in Denmark!
- Both Men and Women, anyone holding EU passport
- Age 21 – 35 years old
- English skills- You must be able to read, write and speak English
- Driver’s license is a not requirement – but helpful
- Must be comitted to work 12 months
- Must have relevant studies, OR
- Previous farm work, Construction or Foreign Experience is desired, but not required. Motivation is a must!
Salary: DKR 16.000, (2.166, €)/month gross/1.566, €/month net
A Holiday Allowance payment of 12.5% of your monthly salary is paid into the “Holiday Allowance Fund”. This amount is in addition to your salary.
Overtime payment can be paid or by giving time off for the overtime hours worked. The farmer decides which option he will use.
The work can be on a cow, pig, or mink farm. Weekly working hours are based on a 37 hours per week which will often include 2 weekend shifts. (This can vary depending on the farm)The work can include; milking, pig castration, feeding of animals, cleaning of farm areas and equipment, skinning of mink, and other farm related jobs.
The individual must be motivated to work within the field of Danish agriculture. It requires a commitment to the job. It is hard work and requires a physically and mentally strong man/woman that can understand and follow instructions, document their work and be able to complete all job tasks to the best of their abilities.
Only motivated individuals will be hired.
The salary above does not include food or housing.
In order to apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or click on the red “Apply now” button and complete our online application form!