GoWork Recruitment offers several job opportunities all over in the United Kingdom.
From the 1st of January 2021 we can help candidates in posession of “Pre-settled” or “Settled” status only! The only exemptions are the Channel Islands (Guernsey, Jersey), where we still can help, but evryone needs a working visa costs 244GBP, valid for one year.
How to apply for “Pre-settled”/”Settled” status?
The deadline for registration is June 30, 2021! In general, if you have ever lived and worked in the UK, you may want to try the claim as it doesn’t cost anything, even if you may not be eligible under the general information. As a general rule, if you have been away from the UK for more than 6 months, you can no longer register, but still try because this rule is handled quite flexibly.
General information about the “EU Settlement Scheme”: https://www.gov.uk/settled-status-eu-citizens-families/applying-for-settled-status?step-by-step-nav=0c79b832-75de-4854-8154-d62774a8dfb8
Application / registration process: https://apply-to-visit-or-stay-in-the-uk.homeoffice.gov.uk/in-the-uk
Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jD2tKj-F0l0; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrPCO2z0z54
We are constantly looking for hotel workers throughout Great Britain (England, Wales, Scotland). Due to our established network of contacts, approx. We reach 4-500 hotels / catering units in the UK.
Our partners are rural (cities excluded), 3-4-5 star hotels / restaurants in Scotland, England, Wales, which always provide housing and meals during working hours, often outside. Jobs are often located in isolated, remote areas.
Not only can we accommodate employees with professional experience, but we also welcome applications from those who have minimal or no relevant professional experience in the field of hospitality!
Who are we looking for?
- Restaurant (Waitress, Restaurant Supervisor, Assistant Restaurant Manager, Restaurant Manager
- Bar (Bartender, Assistant Barmanager, Barmanager)
- General assistant (any mixture of hotel kitchen-restaurant-bar-reception-cleaning work)
- Kitchen (Kitchen Auxiliary, Auxiliary Chef, Chef de Partie, Sous Chef)
- Housekeeping (Maid / boy, Linen Porter, HK supervisor, HK Manager)
- Front Office / Reception (Night Porter, Receptionist, Front Office Manager)
- Spa (Masseuse, Pedicure, Manicure)
- Handyman- Maintenance
COUPLES, FRIENDS, RELATIVES ARE ALSO WELCOMED TO APPLY, AS WE CAN PLACE THEM TOGETHER AT THE SAME WORKPLACE!
Accommodation + food: provided at staff accommodation within the workplace or nearby, it costs around £ 30-50 a week, which is deducted from your salary.
Salaries: starting from (minimum wage) gross £ 8.72 / hour (over age of 25); £ 8.20 / hour (ages of 21-24); £ 6.45 / hour (ages of 18-20). This is £ 1,511 gross, £ 1,331 / month net for 40 hours of work per week (over 25).
From 6 April 2021, the new hourly rates recommended by the Low Pay Commission and accepted by the government will be:
- Age 23 or over (national living wage rate): GBP 8.91 (up 2.2% from GBP 8.72)
- Age 21 to 22: GBP 8.36 (up 2% from GBP 8.20)
- Age 18 to 20: GBP 6.56 (up 1.7% from GBP 6.45)
- Age 16 to 17: GBP 4.62 (up 1.5% from GBP 4.55)
- Apprentice rate: GBP 4.30 (up 3.6% from GBP 4.15)
Previously, the national living wage rate has applied only to those aged 25 or over.
We do have higher paid (higher than minimum wage) positions available as well! In order to find out exactly how much your net salary will be, here is a calculator, click on the image:
Work schedule: in 90% of the positions are worked in split shifts, which means that the daily working hours are not done at the same time, but in two installments.
- Proficiency in English at a level appropriate to the position to be applied for, which will be assessed
- Relevant professional experience in the applied position (inquire about work opportunities not tied to experience in our office)
- Flexible, loadable personality
- Guest focused approach
Healthcare Assistant and Nurse jobs:
We are constantly recruiting Healthcare Assistants, Senior Healthcare Assistants and Nurses (registered or pre-registered) for different care/residential homes, hospitals in the UK with immediate start.
Relevant professional experience is an advantage, but not a must, good command of English is essential