GoWork Recruitment offers several job opportunities to EU passport holders all over in the United Kingdom
We are constantly looking for hotel workers throughout Great Britain (England, Wales, Scotland). Due to our established network of contacts, approx. We reach 4-500 hotels / catering units in the UK.
Our partners are rural (cities excluded), 3-4-5 star hotels / restaurants in Scotland, England, Wales, which always provide housing and meals during working hours, often outside. Jobs are often located in isolated, remote areas.
Not only can we accommodate employees with professional experience, but we also welcome applications from those who have minimal or no relevant professional experience in the field of hospitality!
Who are we looking for?
- Restaurant (Waitress, Restaurant Supervisor, Assistant Restaurant Manager, Restaurant Manager
- Bar (Bartender, Assistant Barmanager, Barmanager)
- General assistant (any mixture of hotel kitchen-restaurant-bar-reception-cleaning work)
- Kitchen (Kitchen Auxiliary, Auxiliary Chef, Chef de Partie, Sous Chef)
- Housekeeping (Maid / boy, Linen Porter, HK supervisor, HK Manager)
- Front Office / Reception (Night Porter, Receptionist, Front Office Manager)
- Spa (Masseuse, Pedicure, Manicure)
- Handyman- Maintenance
COUPLES, FRIENDS, RELATIVES ARE ALSO WELCOMED TO APPLY, AS WE CAN PLACE THEM TOGETHER AT THE SAME WORKPLACE!
Accommodation + food: provided at staff accommodation within the workplace or nearby, it costs around £ 30-50 a week, which is deducted from your salary.
Salary: starting from (minimum wage) gross £ 8.72 / hour (over age of 25); £ 8.20 / hour (ages of 21-24); £ 6.45 / hour (ages of 18-20). This is £ 1,511 gross, £ 1,331 / month net for 40 hours of work per week (over 25).
We do have higher paid (higher than minimum wage) positions available as well! In order to find out exactly how much your net salary will be, here is a calculator, click on the image:
Work schedule: in 90% of the positions are worked in split shifts, which means that the daily working hours are not done at the same time, but in two installments.
- Proficiency in English at a level appropriate to the position to be applied for, which will be assessed
- Relevant professional experience in the applied position (inquire about work opportunities not tied to experience in our office)
- Flexible, loadable personality
- Guest focused approach
What we offer:
- Complete organization and information, consulting
- Curriculum vitae ambulance
- Interview the applicant in person or on Skype
- Organize further interviews with the employer, prepare candidates for the interviews
- Assistance in organizing the trip, booking a flight ticket
- Handing over a contract, discussing details
- Follow-up, liaison and post-departure assistance
Caregiver and nurse jobs:
We are looking for applicants for a nursing / carer job in a nursing home in England and Wales with a continuous start dates.
Relevant professional experience is an advantage, but not a condition, at least communicational English language skill is required.