We are looking for all type of restaurant staff for an opening fine dining place located in Limassol’s newly built landmark, The Icon.
Limassol’s brand new landmark/venue, the ultra modern The Icon (www.limassolicon.com) will accomodate this classy restaurant called La Caleta, and we are honoured to help the management to find the right, talented personnel. The restaurant will open in October 2021, start date of the pre-opening team is September 2021.
We are looking to fill the following positions:
- Head Waiter-1700€/month-TIP
- Waiter/Chef de Rang-1500€/month+TIP- more details and to apply >>>
- Assistant Waiter/Commis de Rang-1300€/month+TIP- more details and to apply >>>
- Sommelier-2000€/month+TIP-more details and to apply >>>
- Restaurant Attendant-1100€/month+TIP- more details and to apply >>>
- Kitchen Steward-1200€/month+TIP- more details and to apply>>>
- Restaurant Hostess-1300€/month+TIP- more details and to apply>>>
- Restaurant Cleaner-1200€/month+TIP- more details and to apply>>>
- Barman-1500€/month+TIP- more details and to apply>>>
- Barback-1100€/month+TIP- more details and to apply >>>
- Segédszakács/Commis Chef-1300€/month+TIP-more details and to apply >>>
- Demi Chef de Partie-1600€/month+TIP-more details and to apply>>>
- Chef de Partie-1800€/month+TIP-more details and to apply>>>
What we offer:
- 12 month/permanent contract
- 13th salary in full in December
- Health Insurrance
- Spring bonus at Orthodox Easter in the first year 10% of the monthly gross salary, after 3 years of employment 20%, after 5 years 50%
- 5 working days per week/8 hours per day, 2 days off per week
- 21 days annual leave (any untaken days off will contribute to the annual balance, including public holidays), increasing to 24 after 3 years of employment and to 26 after 5 years
- Employee development incentive – on and offsite training arrangements with external consultants and academies paid in full by the company
- Staff discount at the venue off hours
- Uniform provided by not washed
- Meals on duty
Our company will offer a relocation assistance, that consists of airport transfer by one of our senior staff members and arranged accommodation.
We’ll be renting a complete block of apartments or studios, which will be sublet to the employees for a monthly fee of €500 plus utilities (water, electricity, waste) paid directly by the employee (average monthly cost of these around €70). The €500 will be deducted directly from the monthly salaries.
We do understand these are high cost rentals, however some of the cheapest options currently available in Limassol, we manage to get such ‘low’ price due to the organized rent.
In exchange we guarantee brand-new, high quality stays, which are fully furnished and equipped with all appliances in the kitchen and living room, including latest technology water pressure and heating system, central heating, AC units, etc., clearly speaking; above the average domestically available quality. The block is also located in a central area of the city with direct access to real public transportation.