Do you like the ‘game’, are you a real team player and do you want to give the guests an incredible night?
We don’t need to tell you that working in hospitality is the best job, because you already know all about it. You feel at home in a lively and dynamic environment and you use your passion and talent to create, together with your team, the ultimate entertainment experience fort he guests!
We are looking for a casino employee (all-round croupier and Poker/Black Jack dealer) and offer a professional working environment with a real casino atmosphere. We are hospitable to our guests and our employees. You will enjoy excellent terms of employment with us:
All Round Casino Dealer
- A gross/net hourly salary of €20,55 per hour including shift premium;
- 27.5 days of vacation based on a 36-hour work week;
- 8.3% vacation allowance;
- Career opportunities. You keep learning, so you grow and your salary grows too;
- Possibility of permanent employment
- Finally; you will learn skills here that will be useful for the rest of your life.
Our new casino employee (all-round croupier) is a real host/hostess. You are the person at home and in your group of friends who organizes the parties and wants to make everyone happy. You want to be an active participant in building the success of Holland Casino and are looking for improvements. In addition you have:
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in the same position;
- Good mathematical skills;
- A guest-oriented attitude and good communication skills;
- A good oral command of English
- The following competencies: collegiality, pro-activity, willingness to develop and flexibility;
- Finally, you recognize yourself in the core values of: hospitality, safe and responsible, highest quality and A-brand.
As a casino employee (all-round croupier) you will work in the table games department. Act as a game leader (croupier) by performing the game technical operations associated with the various game types, such as American Roulette, Black Jack, Poker etc.;
•8 % holiday allowance;
•Weekly payment of your salary;
•Workweeks contain an average of min. 36 hours;
•Travel costs to The Netherlands and to your work, are at your own expense;
•Accommodation at maximum 45 minutes traveltime from work;
•Private room is the standard and costs €98,- per week;
•Health insurance is obligated. The costs are €35,58 per week;
•We provide car rental, the maximum costs are €50,- per week;