We are looking for experienced butchers who speak at least basic English to pig slaughterhouses in Denmark.
A minimum of 2 years of experience is required to apply for this job.
Starting date: as soon as possible
- 162.73 DKK/hour; for 160 hours/ month, the gross salary is 26.036.80 DKK.; after taxes, the net salary is approx. 19,200 DKK – approx. 2.600 €
- the first 4 overtime hours/ week are paid with 239.30 DKK/ hour- the rest of the overtime hours, the hours worked on Sundays or on public holidays are paid with 319.00 DKK/hour
- holiday is paid – 5 weeks a year.
- for butchery department, working hours are from 7:00 to 18:00 (with 1 hour break), 4 days a week, Saturdays and Sundays free
- for cutting and boning department: working hours are from 6:30 to 14:30 (with 1 hour break), 5 days a week, Saturdays and Sundays free.
Accommodation: our partner can provide temporary accommodation for up to 12 months
Transportation to work: our partner can insure a car, shared with other colleagues, for a period of up to 12 months; the car can be used for both business and personal use
Our partner may provide assistance for registration to SIRI and SKAT.