It is a great honor for us to be a recruiting partner for Ireland’s largest group of operating fast food chains, motorway shops / food courts and 6 hotels, giving us the opportunity to fill hotel, fast food and retail jobs throughout in Ireland.
Locations: Ireland Various Locations (Including Dublin, Cork, Galway, Limerick).
Job Type: Full Time
Hours per week: 40/45 hours per week / 2 off per week days.
Salary Offer: Weekly Salary from €12.50 to €14.00 per hour (based on experience/negotiable)
Accommodation Support: First 6 Months Complimentary Included in Package, you only pay
€25.00 per week to cover house bills. From 6 months to 12 months low cost rent of €100.00 per week
including all house bills.
Performance & Salary review: Will be conducted at 6 and 12 months.
Management in Training Program: Immediate opportunity to join our Management in Training Program for Senior Management positions.
15 KEY BENEFITS & SUPPORTS AVAILABLE TO YOU:
1. Weekly Pay. Start working in week 1, get paid in week 2.
2. 6 Month Low-Cost Accommodation Support in Ireland, immediate accommodation available on your arrival in Ireland. Costs of accommodation may vary based on accommodation location.
3. Performance Appraisal at 3 months with potential to increase up to 10%
4. Balanced working week: 5 days on/2 days off.
5. Flight Refund to Ireland (terms and conditions apply)
6. Discretionary Bonus based on KPI’s achieved
7. PPS Number/ Tax set up support with Irish Government Revenue
8. Support on how to find your own long-term accommodation in Ireland.
9. Complimentary Meals when your working.
10. Travel information to help you relocate to Ireland.
11. Online Assistance and Support when you arrive in Ireland.
12. So Hotel Group Discount: discounted hotel breaks for a nice relaxing Getaway in Ireland.
Visit our So’ Hotels in Ireland, www.sohotels.ie!
13. Access to the innovative EAP Program: Employee Assistance Programme.
14. CDP Program: Continue Professional Development Program
15. Free English Language Courses! Perfect your English Language skills with our free online classes.
OPPORTUNITY: MANAGEMENT IN TRAINING PROGRAM
Want to Manage Your Own Store? Want more responsibility and Career Growth? We have 120+ locations in Ireland to manage each day. From day one you will have the opportunity to create a long term career within our Senior Management Team. Supermac’s in Ireland is operating for 40+ years, we offer job stability, job security and real Career Advancement Opportunities.
OUR SUPERMAC’S SUPERVISORS:
The Supervisor assists in the overall operational running of the restaurant and will learn the basics of what’s it like to be a Manager.
The Supervisor will gain great exposure to the world of running a restaurant and managing a team. The Supervisor also ensures our customers receive the highest quality food and service every time.
• Greeting customers.
• Ensuring quality and speed of service.
• Preparation and planning for each service/shift.
• Supervises others and efficiently coordinates their work.
• Gets involved in a “hands-on” manner and leads by example.
• Communicates restaurant goals and a motivating vision to our Catering Assistants/Team
• Links individual performance to achieving restaurant goals.
• Demonstrates principled leadership and sound business ethics; stands up for what’s right.
• Coaches, supports and works with Store Manager to develop Training Co-Coordinators.
• Responds to Store Manger requests.
• Carry out all duties diligently and have a positive impact on QSC.
• Must be flexible, able to work in all areas.
• Must abide by all standards and procedures and ensure others do likewise.
• Conversational English.
• Previous Fast Food/Catering Experience preferred.
• A minimum of 1-2 years supervisory experience in the Catering/Hospitality/Quick Service Food industry is required.
• Have a positive attitude and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
• EU/EEA Passport holder.
• Knowledge of Food safety is required (HACCP).
• You must be 100% customer focused, innovative, motivated and energetic for this hands-on role.
• You must be flexible to work a mixture of days, evenings and weekends.
• Demonstrate excellent people management skills.