We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and welcoming Receptionist to join our team. In your new role as the Receptionist, you will provide reception services for the guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete audits, as required. A receptionist contributes to the first impressions of our guests and therefore must perform all tasks to the high standards.
The ideal candidate will do:
- Checking guests in/out
- Dealing with reservations by phone, e-mail, letter, fax, via online booking systems or face-to- face
- Taking payments and processing daily banking
- Dealing with guest queries.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for excellent service and genuine enthusiasm for hospitality
- Attentive and pro-active approach with the ability to respond quickly to both guest and management request
- Ability to multi task, adapt to perform other duties as required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent English and communication skills
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Ability to work full time rota of approximately 45-55 hours a week.
Our house is a multi-award winning, busy and vibrant motel with a casual restaurant, in the heart of the Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park, just one hour from Glasgow and Edinburgh. The area invites outdoor enthusiasts with National Cycle Route 7 and the Rob Roy Way on the doorsteps as well as plenty of Munro Mountains to choose from within a 10-mile radius. We host, weekly, the now famous ‘Thank Folk it’s Thursday’ which invites talented locals as well as the much-loved Ewan Macpherson of Shooglenifty to jam into the wee hours.
We serve sumptuous food all day from 8 am until 11 pm and we have 11 stylish rooms with high occupancy year around.
- An environment that will enable you to develop your product knowledge and skills
- Great saving opportunities
- Working with a friendly and fun team
- Meals on duty
- Live-in accommodation if needed at £42.00 per week
- Wages start from £7.50 per hour
In order to apply, please send your resume to email@example.com , or click on the red “APPLY NOW” button!