Hospitality jobs in The Netherlands-construction and engineering (automotive) jobs in The Netherlands and Germany
We are looking for skilled workers in the Netherlands and Germany on behalf of our Dutch partner agency.
- Construction: bricklayer, water-gas heating fitter, carpenter-roofer, roof-tinsmith, plasterboard fitter, tiler, electrician, concrete formwork fitter, air-conditioning fitter, cooling system fitter, room painter, reinforced concrete fitter
- Mechanical engineering: turner, CNC programmer, welder
- Automotive: car mechanic, car polisher/sprayer, polish prep, body locksmith, car electrician, truck mechanic, tractor mechanic, trailer mechanic
- at least 3-4 years of professional experience in the position applied for
- Certificate of professional qualifications
- At least a basic knowledge of English, German or Dutch
- Own car (not in every position)
- EU bank account
Salary: net € 13.12-€ 15 / hour, depending on experience/position, monthly average net € 2100-2600 (excluding overtime), weekly payment to any EU bank account
Working hours: an average of 40 hours per week, overtime is available in all positions
Accommodation: provided by our partners free of charge, as close as possible to the workplace, in fair, equipped apartments, 1 person / room.
- Dutch notification
- short and long-term, but most of the time long
- all kinds of notifications and registrations are handled by our partner
Insurance: insurance entitling to basic benefits, which is 23 € / week, deducted from salary
Expenses: cost of travel, preferably by own car
On behalf of our Dutch partner agency, we are looking for experienced caterers with good English language skills in the Netherlands.
Positions we are looking for:
Salary: usually 10.00 € / hour net for waiters (plus tip), 10.00-13.00 € / hour net for chefs depending on experience
Accommodation: provided in all cases by the employer, 100 € / week, in individual rooms
Working hours: 40+ hours per week