F&B · Saudi Arabia, Middle East
- Live in – all expenses paid
- Medical Insurance
- Flight Allowance 1230€/Year
- 1 month’s vacations/Year.
- 12-Month renewable contract
- Salary: 2700-3300€/month net, depending on experience
To provide personalized experience and fulfil all guests’ requirements from their arrival to departure.
The F&B Attendant provide a professional and personalized service experience and fulfil all guests’ requirements from their arrival to departure. The F&B attendant is also responsible for mise en place preparation, cleanliness of BOH, and assisting with F&B service.
Background, Skills and Abilities:
- The position is preferred for females only
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in F&B Service: high standard Restaurant or 5-star Hotel.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar level
- Good command of English (Spoken & Written)
- Flexible and willing to work
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follows all the owner needs until they are completed to the total satisfaction, with each food course and/or beverages.
- Perform necessary tasks to provide a professional food and beverage service according to the SOP
- Assisting with the service of food and beverages: arranging and preparation of table setting, service of welcome drinks at any time the owner is welcomed in the residence.
- Performs all owner duties with the sense of priority and dedication, serving in a calm, discrete and courteous manner, respecting timing standards.
- Ensure a clean dining area, reception rooms, maintaining cleanliness of work.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of the food and beverage menu
- Responsible for maintaining all service preparations, before, during and after the service
- Ensure minimum breakage and spoilage
- Ensure that impeccable grooming standards are maintained by the team, whilst personally presenting a professional image