Spa · Saudi Arabia, Middle East
- Live in – all expenses paid (flight to KSA, visa+all initial costs)
- Medical Insurance
- Flight Allowance 1230€ per year
- 1 month’s vacations per year
- 12-Month renewable contract
- Salary: 2700-3300€/month net, depending on experience
Providing high-quality manicures and pedicures, which includes removing old nail polish, cleaning nails, shaping the ends of nails, pushing back cuticles, and applying new polish based on clients’ preferences.
Experience in all verity of nail techniques: applying nail extensions by using acrylic, gel and perform nail art.
Background, Skills and Abilities:-
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Nail technician with proven records, licenses, and certificates of appropriate training
- Any additional skills in the Spa industry are a plus, preferable massage treatments
- Solid knowledge of luxury professional beauty and spa treatments to the highest levels and
- Creative mindset and a good eye for design
- Good knowledge of products and application methods
- Good English skills
- Calm and relaxing demeanour
- Knowledge of standards and procedures within the spa environment
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Confidence to take decisions independently if needed
- Reporting accidents/ unsafe conditions immediately and rectifying them if possible
- Ability to communicate effectively and open, establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, management, and staff
General Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Highly skilled in all nail and pedicure treatments.
- Daily inspections, to ensure that the spa facilities have high quality standards.
- cleanliness and sanitation. Steam rooms, sauna’s, massage rooms and salon areas are always clean and set-up to a very high standard.
- Ensure that equipment’s are cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- Ability to handle sensitive client information with confidentiality.
- The Spa Manager will be your supervisor so you will report back to her daily duties or any defects in the Spa/salon/gym area.
- Able to quickly adapt to change.
- Eye for detail.
- High work ethic/moral standards.
- Proactive to problems and solutions under pressure.
- Be up to date with the trends.
- Have positive and open communication.
- knowledgeable about brands and products used throughout the spa.
- Being of utmost professionalism and discreet when in direct client contact.