Business Management Programs
Business Management programs at B.H.M.S. provide fundamental management skills applicable in practically every career field. Graduates of Business Management programs at B.H.M.S. are equipped with an academic qualification and skill set that is attractive to potential employers across a range of global business sectors in fields such as international sales and marketing, finance and controlling, banking, human resources, operations management, supply chain management and administrative positions in government and NGOs.
- Diploma in Business & Hospitality Management: This one-year program is designed for those who have completed their secondary education and are looking for a career in the hospitality/tourism industry or the international business sector. The program has a dual focus on developing a broad understanding of the operational aspects of the international hotel industry and building knowledge of key business and management principles. It comprises of one semester of 20 weeks plus 4 – 6 months paid Internship in Switzerland or overseas
Admission Requirements: Secondary school’s diploma; IELTS 5.0 or equivalen; Minimum 17 years of age
- Higher Diploma in Business & Hospitality Management (Year Two): This second year provides the knowledge needed to further a career in global tourism, hospitality and other multi-national business sectors. Students advance their understanding and skills in business management with subjects that include accounting, sales and marketing as well as human resources management. It comprises one semester of 20 weeks plus 4- 6 months paid internship. After completing the two year program at the B.H.M.S. Business & Hotel Management School students decide either to follow the BA in Hotel & Hospitality Management or the BA in Global Business Management final year pathway.
Admission Requirements: B.H.M.S. Diploma or equivalent; IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
- BA Degree Global Business Management (Year Three): The BA in Global Business Management program provides the student with an academic qualification and skill set that is attractive to potential employers across a range of global business sectors in fields such as international sales and marketing, finance and controlling, banking, human resources, operations management, supply chain management and administrative positions in government and NGOs.
Admission Requirements: B.H.M.S. Higher Diploma or equivalent; IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
- M.Sc. Degree Global Business Management:
The M.Sc. in Global Business Management is geared towards students with a bachelors degree, with or without professional experience. It offers an understanding of economic and human management in today’s global and fast-moving environment. It provides a high level and innovative education to enable students to acquire skills and discipline for positions as managers in the service sector or in a wide spectrum of other industries.
Admission Requirements: Bachelor Degree in any discipline, or B.H.M.S. PG Diploma, or RGU Graduate Certificate; IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
- MBA Dual Degree: The B.H.M.S. Business & Hotel Management School, together with the York St. John University, offers an MBA Degree for young professionals to enhance their managerial knowledge and capabilities through applied learning using case studies, group work and real business examples.
Switzerland is world-famous for its high-quality service industries, hospitality and tourism sector and innovations in a number of fields. Students therefore have the opportunity to follow a contemporary curriculum to gain focused insight and skills in key business practices and explore a wide variety of multi-sector developments through case studies, data handling and projects to ensure that the learning is applied and of real career value. The dual MBA program comprises one intensive study block of 6 months, full-time study which is followed by an independent Research Investigation, allowing students to pursue an in-depth study of an area relevant to their future. The research can be completed alongside an internship period of 6 months in Switzerland or overseas for students wishing to gain further work experience before proceeding on their career track. Alternatively, students may return to a full-time position during this phase of the program. This program is suited to candidates who possess a bachelor’s degree or significant managerial experience and are looking to enter or gain promotion in a particular industry or sector.
Admission Requirements: Bachelor Degree in any discipline; IELTS 6.0 level or equivalent; 2-3 years work experience