GoWork Recruitment works together with its established recruiting partner agency in Malta with years of experience helping serious job-seekers find their dream jobs in Malta.
We represent many large and established clients in Malta – Restaurants, Bars/Pubs, Bistros, Nightclubs, Hotels, Casinos; for various positions all over the Island. Our partners are looking for customer-oriented, friendly, flexible, trained/skilled and experienced candidates who have a strong working knowledge of English, as well as the mandatory, VALID EU PASSPORT.
We are looking for candidates (chefs, bartenders, waiters/waitresses, dealer, hostesses) from all over the European Union on the resort Island of Malta.
Some of our catering clients in Malta, who we provide placement services for, include – BadAss Burgers, Talbot & Bons, Hugos’s outlets , St James Hospital, Café Jubilee, U Bistro , Zeri’s Restaurant, NAAR , Cavier & Bull, HardRock Café, Bianco’s , HillTop Gardens, James Caterers , Sky Gourmet, and much more. This is just a sample list of some of our esteemed and satisfied clients.
Requested Positions & Average Wages:
- Sous Chef
- Chef Tournant
- Sr. Chef de Partie
- Chef de Partie
- Sandwich Chef
- Bartender/Waiter/Waitress & Hostesses
- Above positions’ wages determined by client location, experience and outcome of trial period
- Average beginning waiter/bartender – 5-6€/hour (full tips & overtime option)
- Average mid/high-range waiter/bartender – 6-8€/hour
- Average Chef de Partie position will range between 14,500 – 19,500€ gross per annum yearly contract; 40-50 hour work weeks.
- Average Sous Chef position will range between 18,500 – 26,000€ gross per annum yearly contract; 40-50 hour work weeks.
Accomodation is NOT provided by employers, but all assistance is given by us and our partner to find temporary accomodation, than help to settle down and find permanent housing.
There is no any fee charged for placement to employee!
In order to appy, please send your resume in english to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by clicking on the red “APPLY NOW” button and complete our online application form!