We are recruiting hospitality workers in the United States under the H2B (Temporary Worker Visa) program
The H2B visa program allows US employers to employ foreign workers in positions (unskilled labour) they can not find suitable local workers. We are specialized for hospitality workers: servers, assistant servers, restaurant host/esses, line cooks, housekeepers, receptionists. Jobs are mostly seasonal (winter/summer). Winter season is from October till May (mostly in Florida), summer season is from May-June till October, rarely from April till December-January.
IMPORTANT: please note before you apply, that NO supervisory or managerial positions are available at any field under H2B visa program!
Details of the H2B Visa Program:
- 100% legal, declared employment with “Social Security” number
- All costs are covered by the employer: return ticket, only the visa fee ($ 190) is to be paid in advance by the employee, but this amount is also refunded upon arrival to the US
- The visa is issued for the duration of the employment contract provided by the employer, but can be extended up to 3 years.
- Once you finish the season we can assist you to find another H2B employer
- There is no extra-hidden cost, no brokerage or post-payment
Salary: prevailing wage $ 11-20/hour gross (depending on employers/positions, systems), overtime 150%, salary paid out bi-weekly.
To calculate the gross/net amount, click on the link below:
Working hours: guaranteed minimum of 35 hours per week, overtime may apply due to business needs
Accommodation in excellent conditions + meals on duty are provided by the employer in all cases, costs depend on the area/location, but may vary from $ 250-700 per month, deducted from salary.
Our partners continuously organize Skype/Zoom and personal interviews, in order to apply click on the button below:
Waiter jobs in the United States
Under the H2B visa program we are offering job opportunities to experienced/entrant waiters in the United States.
Chef jobs in the United States
Under the H2B visa program we are offering job opportunities to chefs as Line Cook/Chef de Partie in the United States
Job offers in Montana/USA for the winter
Job offers in Montana/USA for the winter season 2021-2022 in a picturesque, exclusive ski resort, Yellowstone Club IMPORTANT: before You apply, please check out the conditions of the H2B visa program …