GoWork Recruitment transmits labor to the United States for the summer and winter season under the H2B (Temporary Worker Visa) program
The H2B visa program offers US employers the opportunity to employ foreign workers in positions that do not find suitable local workers. For list of countries eligible for the H2B visa program, please click HERE !
Features of the H2B Visa Program:
- 100% legal, declared employment with “Social Security” number
- All costs are covered by the employer: return ticket, only the visa fee ($ 190) is to be paid in advance by the employee, but this amount is also refunded after departure
- The visa itself is issued for the duration of the employment contract issued by the employer (summer season: May-June till September, winter season: from October till May), but can be extended up to 3 years under current US law without the employee having to travel home.
- For example, if you travel for the winter season, you may find another employer participating in the H2B visa program at the end of May, either by yourself or with our help, then you can continue working in the US during the summer and if your winter employer is satisfied with your performance, you can go back to the winter season next year and so on….
- There is no extra-hidden cost, no brokerage or post-payment
- We distinguish between two seasons, the summer season usually lasting from May to June to the end of September and the winter from October to May.
- We are mainly looking for candidates for hotel and hospitality positions, less often for other fields, but ask about the available positions in our office.
For the winter season, we are usually looking for qualified and experienced English-speaking waiters, assistants, and chefs in the hotel industry usually for high-profile golf clubs in Florida.
Summer season employers usually are hotels, restaurants and less often golf clubs all over in the US.
Salary: Usually gross $ 13-15 / hour, overtime 1.5 times the basic salary (150%) with bi weekly payments.
To calculate the exact net amount, click the link below:
Working hours: minimum 35 hours per week, overtime may apply due to business needs
Accommodation in excellent conditions + meals on duty are provided by the employer for an average of $ 400-600 per month, deducted from salary.
Our partners continuously organize Skype and personal interviews, in order to apply click on the button below: