As a part of the team at Mhor 84, you will work with the bar and kitchen team to ensure the quality service of our food and drinks to our diners, is consistently of the highest quality.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 1-2 years previous experience in a restaurant with full table service
- A passion for excellent service and genuine enthusiasm for hospitality
- Confidence, strength and capability to work in a busy restaurant
- Attentive and pro-active approach with the ability to respond quickly to both guest and management request
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent English and communication skills
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Ability to work full time rota of approximately 45-55 hours a week.
The work place is a multi-award winning, busy and vibrant motel with a casual restaurant, in the heart of the Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park, just one hour from Glasgow and Edinburgh. The area invites outdoor enthusiasts with National Cycle Route 7 and the Rob Roy Way on the doorsteps as well as plenty of Munro Mountains to choose from within a 10-mile radius. We host, weekly, the now famous ‘Thank Folk it’s Thursday’ which invites talented locals as well as the much loved Ewan Macpherson of Shooglenifty to jam into the wee hours.
We serve sumptuous food all day from 8 am until 11 pm and we have 11 stylish rooms with high occupancy year round.
- An environment that will enable you to develop your product knowledge and skills
- Great saving opportunities
- Working with a friendly and fun team
- Meals on duty
- Live-in accommodation at £42.00 per week
- Wages start from £7.20 per hour + tips
In order to apply, please send your resume to email@example.com , or click on the red “APPLY NOW” button!