Assistant F&B Manager
F&B · Saudi Arabia, Middle East
- Live in – all expenses paid (flight to KSA, visa+all initial costs)
- Medical Insurance
- Flight Allowance 1250€/year
- 2 month’s vacations per year
- 12-Month renewable contract
- Salary: 4800-6800€/month net, depending on experience
This position assists the Food and Beverage Manager, in leading the Food and Beverage operation, by establishing and implementing its strategic mission in a world class operation. The position is responsible for supervising the overall success of the day to day operation, providing an environment for team members to thrive and excel in through development of products and ideas to enhance guests satisfaction.
F&B Assistant Manager will oversee any tasks related to the F&B and other areas. The position will report directly to the Food and Beverage Manager and have approximately 60 indirect reports.
Background, Skills and Abilities:-
- The position is preferred for females
- Diploma/Degree in Hotel Management or related field
- Previous experience in a Food & Beverage/Restaurant operations leadership role
- Passion for leadership and teamwork
- Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence
- Excellent guest service skills
General Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Assisting the Food and Beverage Manager in the business planning and development, reporting and procedures, ensuring all activities are conducted in accordance with approved Standard Operating Procedures.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the venue. Coordinating and participating in service and production with the kitchen, stewarding and bars to achieve a consistently high standard of service and product thus ensuring guests satisfaction.
- Assisting the recruitment of staff in conjunction with the Food and Beverage Manager and the recruitment department.
- Monitor and manage inventory levels across the department and locations ensuring all equipment required is serviced and maintained and ready for service.
- Appraise, encourage, coach and counsel staff utilizing a performance review system, ensure frontline performance reviews are conducted for probationary and annual reviews; correct performance issues and counsel as required.
- Participate in all training programs as requested by management.
- Facilitate internal training programs for frontline staff.
- Manage the FOH team to ensure a high standard of food and beverage service for guests across different locations.
- Facilitate and execute any special request that are required from the guests.
- Responsible for ensuring all front areas to be in pristine condition and readily available for the guests.
- Responsible for ensuring a constant availing butler service, performing all owner duties with the sense of priority and dedication, serving in a calm, discrete and courteous manner, respecting timing standards.
- Understands different service types and can actively execute and train staff of different service types.
- Takes notes of all the information, updates and instruction and documenting appropriately.
- Create a safe, comfortable, and friendly working environment to enable the team to deliver an outstanding overall level of service.
- Maintain effective communication with all Food & Beverage related departments, ensuring the guests’ requests and preferences are anticipated and handled effectively as well as ensuring that the F&B team on duty are fully conversant with the day’s operations and responsibilities and tasks.
- Ensure that impeccable grooming standards are maintained by the team, whilst personally presenting a professional image.
- Understands and strictly adheres to the Rules & Regulations of the Company and the policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- Works closely with other dpeartments keeping an open line of clear concise communication.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned out of the list.