F&B Team Leader
F&B · Saudi Arabia, Middle East
- Live in all expenses covered or live out with Housing Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Flight Allowance 1230€ per year
- 1 months’ vacations per year
- 12-Month renewable contract
- Salary: 3300-4050€/month net, depending on experience
To lead and provide a professional and personalized service experience and fulfil all guests’ requirements from their arrival to departure.
The F&B Team Leader is responsible for servicing the guests to the highest of standards.
The Team Leader will oversee any tasks related to the F&B service including mise-en-place, table set ups, service, and all other tasks required to ensure the guests’ total satisfaction from their arrival to departure
Background, Skills and Abilities:
- The position is preferred for Females
- 3 years Diploma Hotel school
- Bachelor’s Degree in hotel Management specialized in F&B Service preferred but not essential.
- Proficiency in working with MS office – word, excel, outlook.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience at a similar level at a 5 star or full-service hotel.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in F&B Service: high standard Restaurant or Room Service 5-star Hotel.
- A Team player with a positive attitude, immaculate regards to personal appearance and hygiene.
- Experience and focused on client faced service side of role
- Knowledge and experience with high-end porcelain and silverware, ability to care and look after items to highest standards.
- Able to provide a discreet and smooth service for the principal and his Guest at any time, making each experience an unforgettable one
- Flexible and able to adapt to the fast and ever changing request of the principal. No day is ever the same.
- Discretion is paramount at all times. Confident serving VVIP guest to the highest standard at all times.
- Able to provide and participate in staff training for the wider team and confident in taking the lead.
- Knowledge and interest in world -wide cuisine. Confident answering question from guest and service team.
- Ability to speak English Fluently
- Experience in the high-end restaurant industry, Michelin star exposure.
- Excellent time keeper and team leader
- Excellent ability to motivate a team
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve total Guest satisfaction and organizational profitability through effective utilization of all resources
- Updating the owner preference, likes and dislikes, reporting directly to the F&B Manager and Supervisors.
- Follows all the owner needs until they are completed to the total satisfaction, with each food course and/or beverages.
- Service of food and beverages: arrange table setting, service of welcome drinks at any time the owner is welcomed in the residence.
- Acquire indepth knowledge of food and beverage menu
- Performs all owner duties with the sense of priority and dedication, serving in a calm, discrete and courteous manner, respecting timing standards.
- Ensure a clean dining area, reception rooms, maintaining cleanliness of work.
- Takes notes of all the information, updates and instruction and giving proper handover to your Supervisor before signing off from the shift
- Maintain effective communication with all Food & Beverage related departments, ensuring the guests’ requests and preferences are anticipated and handled effectively as well as ensuring that the F&B team on duty are fully conversant with the day’s operations and responsibilities and tasks.
- Ensure that impeccable grooming standards are maintained by the team, whilst personally presenting a professional image